Sunday 9 January 2011

3D rendering tools.... in SL pah!

Well I have Sketch up, Wings, Max 3D, AC3D they are all fiendishly tricky... with Sketch up the easiest for my limited time though I am uncertain that the ruby rails plug actually works with SL as  I have not managed top actually import anything there yet - I have some 3D versions of Frederick Parker chairs in Sketch-up but they stand everychance of being embedded 2D via the web browser in SL yet Ouch...

and I am running out of time:

heres some oak side chairs: heres Sir John Cass' version: and mine that Im having difficulty in getting into SL


I am also rather unconvinced with the Second Life scripting device... they dont seem to be saving terribly well, bit like the prims, whenever I go back in something seems missing...  or perhaps  I am missing something...? 

No comments: