Tuesday 4 January 2011

Arrrggghhh!!! 3D rendering, disappearing buildings, panic etc..

Well I thought my ideas were coming together nicely, lots of research - found exanples of Edwardian High Wycombe furniture factory - infact here it is...
This was an original factory that was pulled down and rebuilt at the chiltern open air museum...
I had pictures of interiors: heres one:
So I could add my tools, benches etc into my version of  High Wycombe. However I am having real issues with buld ing chairs in a variety of rather complicated 3d Graphics packages: Invis,max studio 3D wings and Sketch-up - the problem being either the learning curve or the ability to get the sculpties to work in SL..

Not least my disappearing building components in SL... heartbreaking.... apparently I have over 4300 prims in my development which makes authentic re hashing of the past very tricky - so my rendering of the factory below  gets the chop...  sob...







No comments: