Tuesday 19 October 2010

Which project to chose?

Well the next thought is what project, the synergy of project 13 is fate potentially, maybe seven years ago I tried to start a part time restoration and conservation course at Sir John Cass foundation in the Commercial Road, which is a continuation of the London school of furniture, which I had studied cabinet making at in an earlier life.

Many years ago at school when asked what career I wanted to follow I suggested Furniture design and was laughed out of the class which seemed to feature many future brokers and lawyers at that time ( bet they are all doing something totally different these days )

So that and managing to get the name of the chap at the trades college at Stratford who is responsible for City & Guilds fine woodwork at London skills 2010 is conspiring to formulate something in my mind..

No comments: