Friday 5 November 2010

Still getting the hang of the build in Second Life

Well I thought I had better stop building furniture elements until I went to see the gentleman who is responsible for the real world collection as I dont want to build stuff that I wont use but I still need to practise, so I thought I'd build a motorbike that I can sell in SL later on.. I wonder whether I will be able to get it to work as a motorbike? also I wonder how much overhead the detail adds to the ability to add functionality, I think the bike is either a Terrot or a Mondial I havent made my mind up yet, there is a touch of the Jawa as well.. anyway Im starting to understand the isometrics..  I will want to colour this machine  so I guess that will be interesting

heres some detail:  its a bit rudimentary but Im only 6 hours and 4 builds into SL

No comments: